Shop Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: October 01, 2020
Thank you for shopping at OhMYoga.
If for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase I invite you to review My policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of a policy generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchase from Me.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “Me”, “I” or “My” in this Agreement) refers to OhMYoga, 20629 Johnston Dr Grass Valley, CA 95949.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Good from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to OhMYoga, accessible from https://www.ohmyoga.fit
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 90 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for canceling an Order is 90 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
If after 90 days and up to 365 days You become dissatisfied with Your purchase I will issue You a store credit or coupon that can be used at any time with no expiration date.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Me of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform Me of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
I will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which I receive the returned Goods. I will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 90 days for a full refund
- The Goods were purchased in the last 365 days for store credit or coupon
- The Goods are in the same condition as received
I reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in my sole discretion.
If the Goods purchased break due to normal use, I will do what I can to get You a replacement in a timely manner. Due to the individual design of the products and other custom factors, I may not be able to send you an exact replacement. If this is the case, I will work with you to create a replacement that is to your liking and is comparable to the broken item.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Me. You should send the Goods to the following address:
20629 Johnston Drive
Grass Valley, CA 95949
I cannot be responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, I recommend an insured and trackable mail service. I am unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If exchanging due to My Quality Guarantee you do not need to send a return. I will simply send you the replacement.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to You, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give to You later, I will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about my Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact me:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org