Harness the energy of the new moon with this beaded mala bracelet made of 8mm black obsidian and black labradorite and 6mm larvikite and lava rock. Finished with a clear quartz guru bead and an antique silver and mixed metal sun and moon charm. Handmade in California.
*This bracelet is designed to pair with the New Moon Mini Mala.
The new moon is also known as the dark moon because at this phase we can only see the side of the moon that is not being lit by the sun. It is a time for introspection, rest and self-care. Take time around the new moon to visualize what you want in the month ahead and set intentions.
- Black Obsidian: A strongly protective stone that shields from negative energy. This grounding stone is related to the root chakra/earth element.
- Labradorite: Energizes the imagination and brings in new ideas. This stone embodies potential and is a great tool for intention setting. It is related to the root and third eye chakras.
- Larvikite: Also known as Norwegian moonstone, this igneous rock is useful for activating grand dreams. It has grounding energies that help you connect with nature. It is related to the root, throat, brow and crown chakras.
- Lava Rock: Said to be a magical and lucky stone that is sacred to Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, fire and magic. It is related to the root and solar plexus chakras.
- Clear Quartz: An ultimate healing stone, it provides new beginnings and fresh energies. It also protects from negative energies and is related to the crown chakra. Adding the bead to all of the dark beads of this necklace reminds me that while the moon is dark to us at this phase, it is still shining somewhere in the sky.