Harness the energy of the full moon with this hand-knotted mala necklace made of 8mm labradorite, orange and rainbow moonstone, selenite, clear quartz and amethyst. Finished with a silver Tibetan style guru bead and an amethyst pendant. Handmade in California.
My mini malas contain 72 beads + a guru bead + a pendant or tassel. This is 2/3 the size of a traditional mala necklace.
The full moon is the time of the month when the moon is brightest in the sky and the sun and moon are aligned on opposite sides of the earth. Take time around the full moon to practice gratitude and embrace abundance. Focus on giving to others and notice what you might receive from such kind acts.
- Labradorite: Energizes the imagination and brings in new ideas. This stone embodies potential and is a great tool for intention setting. It is related to the root and third eye chakras. It is connected to both the sun and moon energies and can support you in revealing what in you needs to come to light.
- Moonstone: Moonstone supports the qualities of intuition and flowing with grace and ease.
- Selenite: Named after the lunar goddess Selene, this stone is a bringer of light that radiates joy, peace and positivity.
- Clear Quartz: An ultimate healing stone, it provides new beginnings and fresh energies. It also protects from negative energies and is related to the crown chakra. It is highly open to intention. The full moon is a good time to re-infuse your intentions with light and positive energy.
- Amethyst: This stone can help you navigate any heavy energy that may be coming up within you or others during the time of the full moon. It can help you face these energies and transmute them into grounded and authentic spiritual power and light.